Kiama Region Local Services
Kiama Region ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Kiama Region site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Kiama Region Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Kiama Region When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Kiama Region Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Kiama Region Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Kiama Region ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Kiama Region and a Place to Meet
The kiama.nsw.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Kiama Region
Kiama Region is a beautiful coastal area located in New South Wales, Australia. This area is known for its breathtaking scenery, rich cultural heritage, and abundance of recreational opportunities. Here are some interesting facts about Kiama Region:
1. Kiama is home to the world-famous Kiama Blowhole, a natural water spout located near the Kiama Harbour. The blowhole can shoot water up to 60 feet into the air, making it a popular tourist attraction.
2. The region is abundant in historic sites and landmarks, including the Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, Jamberoo Abbey, and the Kiama Lighthouse.
3. Kiama Region is a popular spot for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy activities like fishing, surfing, camping, hiking, and cycling. The beautiful beaches, parks, and trails provide endless opportunities for adventure.
4. The town of Kiama is the birthplace of Australian surfing legend, Mark Occhilupo. He won the world surfing championship in 1999, and is now a well-known commentator and surfing coach.
5. The region is also home to several annual events, including the Kiama Jazz and Blues Festival, the Kiama Coastal Classic, and the Kiama Show.
6. The Kiama area is rich with natural beauty, including pristine beaches, lush forests, and rolling hills. There are plenty of scenic drives and walking trails that offer stunning views of the region.
7. The region's economy is largely based on tourism and agriculture. There are many small businesses and family farms that produce high-quality products, such as wine, cheese, and fruits.
8. In the 1800s, Kiama was a major shipbuilding town, and many of the ships built here were used for transporting goods and people between Sydney and other parts of Australia.
9. The region is also known for its unique wildlife, including kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, echidnas, and a variety of bird species.
10. Kiama Region is a great place to visit for those who appreciate natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and cultural heritage. It offers a unique blend of history, nature, and adventure that is sure to leave a lasting impression on visitors.