Kiama Region Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Kiama Region?
Kiama Region Food and Wine
If you're a foodie or wine enthusiast, then a trip to Kiama Region in New South Wales, Australia, should be on your bucket list. This coastal area boasts stunning views, beautiful beaches, and a vibrant food and wine scene. Here, we've rounded up some of the best places to dine and drink in the region.
1. Silica Restaurant: Located in the scenic town of Kiama, Silica Restaurant offers an elegant dining experience. Their menu focuses on seasonal, local produce, and their wine list is impressive. Don't miss their signature dish, the slow-cooked lamb shoulder.
2. The Hungry Monkey: This family-friendly restaurant in Kiama is a hit with locals and visitors alike. The menu features delicious wood-fired pizzas, burgers, salads, and more. The atmosphere is relaxed, and the staff is friendly.
3. The Sebel Harbourside Kiama Dining Room: This restaurant boasts fantastic views of Kiama Harbour and a menu that showcases the region's fresh seafood. Their lobster bisque is a must-try.
Pubs and Bars
1. Kiama Inn Hotel: This historic pub in the heart of Kiama dates back to 1863. The menu features classic pub fare, and the beer garden is the perfect spot to enjoy a cold beer on a sunny day.
2. The Little Blowhole Art Bar: This quirky bar is located near the famous Kiama Blowhole and features a rotating selection of local wines, beers, and spirits. They also showcase the work of local artists.
3. The Grand Hotel: This pub in Kiama has been around since 1891 and offers a relaxed atmosphere and friendly service. The menu features pub classics, and the beer garden is a popular spot for locals.
Cafes and Takeaway Food
1. The Brooding Italian: This popular cafe in Kiama serves up delicious breakfast and lunch dishes. The coffee is also top-notch. Don't miss their famous "Nonna's Toastie."
2. Diggies Cafe: Located on the beautiful Wollongong beach, Diggies Cafe is a must-visit for brunch lovers. The menu features fresh, healthy options, and the coffee is excellent.
3. In the Raw Kitchen: This vegan and vegetarian cafe in Kiama serves up plant-based bowls, smoothies, and snacks. The food is fresh, tasty, and Instagram-worthy.
From fine dining to casual cafes, Kiama Region has something for everyone. Be sure to pair your meal with a glass of local wine for the ultimate dining experience.
Kiama Region Food and Wine Articles