Kiama Region Business Directory
Finance and Loans
Industrial and Mining
Media and Advertising
Showing 7 Categories
Do you like the businesses in Kiama Region?
Kiama Region Business
The Kiama region in New South Wales, Australia is home to some of the most vibrant and successful businesses in the country. From small start-ups to large corporations, the Kiama region is a hub of innovation, entrepreneurship and economic growth.
Here are some of the best businesses in the Kiama region, categorised according to industry:
1. Tourism and Hospitality
The Kiama region is famous for its stunning beaches, picturesque coastal towns and vibrant cultural scene. As a result, the region attracts millions of tourists every year, making the tourism and hospitality industry one of the most important sectors in the economy. Here are some of the best tourism and hospitality businesses in the Kiama region:
- The Sebel Kiama Harbourside: Located in the heart of Kiama, The Sebel Kiama Harbourside is a luxury hotel that offers stunning views of the ocean and the harbor. The hotel has 80 beautifully appointed rooms, a restaurant, a bar, a fitness center and conference facilities. The Sebel Kiama Harbourside is the perfect base for exploring the Kiama region and all its natural wonders.
- Jamberoo Action Park: Jamberoo Action Park is a popular water park that attracts visitors of all ages. The park has over 20 water slides and attractions, including a wave pool, a lazy river and a giant funnel ride. Jamberoo Action Park is a great place to spend a fun-filled day with family and friends.
- The Hungry Monkey: The Hungry Monkey is a café in Kiama that serves delicious coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The café has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, making it a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. The Hungry Monkey is also committed to sourcing local and organic ingredients, supporting the regional economy and reducing its environmental impact.
2. Agriculture and Farming
The Kiama region is also known for its fertile land, temperate climate and abundant water resources, making it an ideal location for agriculture and farming. Here are some of the best agriculture and farming businesses in the Kiama region:
- Green Connect: Green Connect is a social enterprise that provides employment opportunities for refugees and young people while promoting sustainable agriculture and reducing waste. The organization runs a farm in Warrawong where it grows organic vegetables and fruit, as well as a waste recycling and composting service. Green Connect also offers workshops and training programs to educate the community about sustainable living.
- Kiama Farmers' Market: The Kiama Farmers' Market is a weekly market that showcases the best locally grown and made produce in the region. The market is held every Wednesday at Black Beach from 3pm to 6pm and features a range of fresh produce, artisanal bread and cheese, handmade crafts and baked goods. The Kiama Farmers' Market is a great place to support local farmers and producers while enjoying the beautiful coastal scenery.
- South Coast Dairy: South Coast Dairy is a family-owned and operated dairy farm that produces premium quality milk, yoghurt and cream. The farm is located in Berry and has a herd of over 150 pedigree cows that graze on lush pastures. South Coast Dairy is committed to sustainable farming practices and animal welfare, ensuring that its products are both ethical and delicious.
3. Retail and Services
The Kiama region also has a thriving retail and services sector, with a range of independent and chain stores offering everything from fashion and beauty to health and wellness. Here are some of the best retail and services businesses in the Kiama region:
- Inland Sea: Inland Sea is a fashion and lifestyle boutique that stocks a curated selection of clothing, shoes, accessories and homewares. The store has a relaxed and bohemian vibe, making it a popular destination for fashion-conscious women. Inland Sea also supports local designers and ethical fashion brands, contributing to a more sustainable and equitable fashion industry.
- The Yoga Room Kiama: The Yoga Room Kiama is a yoga and meditation studio that offers a range of classes and workshops for all levels. The studio is located in the heart of Kiama and has a tranquil and welcoming atmosphere. The Yoga Room Kiama also offers private classes and retreats, allowing clients to deepen their practice and connect with nature.
- South Coast Skin Clinic: South Coast Skin Clinic is a skin and beauty clinic that offers a range of treatments and therapies to help clients feel confident and rejuvenated. The clinic has a team of experienced and qualified therapists who use the latest technology and techniques to deliver exceptional results. South Coast Skin Clinic also stocks a range of high-quality skincare products, ensuring that clients can continue their beauty routine at home.
the Kiama region in New South Wales, Australia is a thriving and dynamic place where businesses of all kinds can flourish. Whether you're a tourist, a farmer, a retailer or a service provider, the Kiama region has something for everyone. By supporting these businesses and the people behind them, we can create a more sustainable and prosperous future for the Kiama region and beyond.
The Sebel Kiama Harbourside: 31 Shoalhaven Street, Kiama NSW 2533. Phone: (02) 4230 7500.
Jamberoo Action Park: 1215 Jamberoo Road, Jamberoo NSW 2533. Phone: (02) 4236 0114.
The Hungry Monkey: 3/67 Manning Street, Kiama NSW 2533. Phone: (02) 4204 1413.
Green Connect: Warrawong Produce Markets, next to the Warrawong Recycling Centre, Weringa Avenue, Warrawong NSW 2502. Phone: (02) 4243 1537.
Kiama Farmers' Market: Black Beach, Kiama NSW 2533. Phone: (02) 4232 0444.
South Coast Dairy: 180 Queen Street, Berry NSW 2535. Phone: (02) 4464 2119.
Inland Sea: 29 Collins Street, Kiama NSW 2533. Phone: (02) 4232 2944.
The Yoga Room Kiama: 95 Manning Street, Kiama NSW 2533. Phone: 0402 468 285.
South Coast Skin Clinic: 9/11 Crown Lane, Kiama NSW 2533. Phone: (02) 4232 4499.
Kiama Region Business Articles